Trainee Business Administrator Posted on August 5, 2022
Are you ready to design a future you’ll love?
Kick start your career with Central Coast Group Training – the Coast’s leading employer of Apprentices and Trainees for close to 40 years!
AdviceCo have an opportunity for a motivated Trainee to join our busy team of Accountants and Financial Planners.
What you’ll need…
- Driver’s licence & own vehicle
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent team work & communication skills
- Professional attitude & strong organisational skills
What you’ll be doing…
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Housekeeping duties
- Handling incoming & outgoing mail
- Running errands & purchasing supplies
- General administration tasks & assisting senior staff
As part of this Traineeship, you will be PAID to study a Certificate III in Business through on the job training over a period of 12 months.
Apply through Central Coast Group Training today!
It is likely Reserve Bank of Australia cash rate…Read More
Over 90% of businesses are experiencing workforce shortages, according…Read More