Tax Accountant Posted on May 30, 2022
Show us your I Return Skills!
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic person with a willingness to accept challenges? If so, we are looking for you.
We are a mid-sized progressive accounting firm in Gosford, (1 hour North of Sydney) and looking for a motivated trainee accountant to join us, and help us during the upcoming BUSY TAX SEASON!
If you have strong experience in doing PERSONAL TAX RETURNS, we are looking for you!
We will provide generous study support, great training and mentoring, and career development.
Things you will gain/have experience in are:
- Personal Tax returns
- Setting up prior year workpapers
- Accessing the tax portal
- Downloading PRE FILL reports
- Creating current year tax work papers
- Maximising deductions
- Rental Schedules
Other useful skills means you will have:
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to prioritise and multi task
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Professional telephone manner
- Corporate presentation, reliable and strong work ethics
- Enthusiasm to learn and quickly progress
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
*Please note: While we do some WFH, this opportunity would best suit someone living or commuting to the NSW Central Coast.
*Only people with the right to work in Australia and private applicants should apply. No agencies or business entities please.
About AdviceCo CA Pty Limited
AdviceCo has for 30 years supported thousands of small businesses and astute families seeking smarter ways to manage their financial well-being now and into the future.
We value compliance for sustainable growth and transparency for a true and successful partnership with our clients. Our office is located minutes from the beach and Coastal highlights, so work and life tends to find a happy place for our team members and their families.
For more information about how we support our clients, our community and our team, visit our website or Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
It is likely Reserve Bank of Australia cash rate…Read More
Over 90% of businesses are experiencing workforce shortages, according…Read More