Financial Planner Posted on November 22, 2021
Are you passionate about providing quality strategic financial advice and service to clients?
We are seeking an experienced Financial Planner to join our dynamic Accounting and Financial Services Team.
- To deliver excellent financial advice and service to our clients as a key part of our team. You will be helping to deepen relationships with our clients, and growing your own new financial services client base, from the many opportunities that currently exist within our accounting client base.
- We are looking for a motivated individual to pursue a long-term career within our successful business.
- We will offer a mentor relationship within our qualified team, with potential for equity ownership for a driven, successful individual.
You will have:
- Experience working within a professional service environment.
- Motivation to keep up-to-date with technical knowledge and legislation changes.
- Passed the FASEA examination and/or be able to satisfy the necessary education requirements.
- Experience with Financial Planning Software, Xplan preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- High standard of written and communication skills.
- Problem solving skills the ability to take initiative to manage clients’ expectations and challenges.
- High level of personal drive and initiative.
- The desire to be a key part of a successful professional team[JB1] .
- Providing financial advice and ongoing service to clients.
- Assisting with strategy development and modelling.
- Investment portfolio design and research.
- Conducting client meetings as part of the advice delivery team.
- Providing technical support to clients and team members.
- Provide client strategy support to the Financial Services and Accounting teams.
- Attract client referrals.
- Be active in strategies to grow and improve the Business.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering letter and resume to Ronlee Dimarucut.
By email to: [email protected]
By post to: PO Box 846, Gosford NSW 2250
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
*Please note: Only people with the right to work in Australia and private applicants should apply. No agencies or business entities please.
The Federal Government has this month launched its requirement…Read More
The Australian Federal Government has amended the Franchising Code…Read More
Whether you employ staff or are an employee, jobs…Read More