Business Planning Workshop Register now In this action-packed 2…Read More
Register Now Preview modal- Financial markets are moving and…Read More
Graduate/Intermediate Accountant Posted on May 5, 2022
This is the one you have been looking for!
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic person with a willingness to accept challenges? Do you have exceptional personal organisational skills and the ability to self-prioritise?
If so, we’re looking for you.
We are a mid-sized progressive accounting firm in Gosford and looking for a talented Accountant to provide support to our team of professional accountants and NOT afraid to ‘have a go’ !
You will be trained in accounting, tax, audit, superannuation, financial services and business development.
We will provide generous study support, great training and mentoring, and career development.
Ideally you may have worked in an accounting office before and done things like:
- Setup companies and SMSF for clients
- Made calls to ASIC and the ATO for clients
- Assisted with invoicing and WIP management
- Assisted with a tax lodgement program
- Prepared Tax Returns & BAS
- Prepared Financial Statements for companies, trusts, partnerships
- Some internal office functions like client disbursements
- Assisted manager requests by email promptly
- Accessed the ATO tax portal to review client accounts
- Run projects
- Been exposed to XERO/MYOB accounting software
Other useful skills means you will have:
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to prioritise and multi task
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Professional telephone manner
- Corporate presentation, reliable and strong work ethics
- Enthusiasm to learn and quickly progress
To apply, please email your resume, (including a covering letter which provides examples or evidence demonstrating that you have proven previous experience) to: [email protected]
* Please note: Only people with the right to work in Australia and private applicants should apply. No agencies or business entities please.
About AdviceCo CA Pty Limited
AdviceCo has for 30 years supported thousands of small businesses and astute families seeking smarter ways to manage their financial well-being now and into the future.
We value compliance for sustainable growth and transparency for a true and successful partnership with our clients. Our office is located minutes from the beach and Coastal highlights, so work and life tends to find a happy place for our team members and their families.
For more information about how we support our clients, our community and our team, visit our website or Facebook and LinkedIn pages.