Business Planning Workshop Register now In this action-packed 2…Read More
Register Now Preview modal- Financial markets are moving and…Read More
Northern Beaches small business hardship grant Posted on May 24, 2021
A note to our Northern Beaches clients and business friends from the NSW State Government: Your business could be eligible to receive the NSW Government’s Northern Beaches small business hardship grant.
The one-off grant is available for eligible small businesses or not-for-profits impacted by the Public Health Order COVID restrictions last December.
- The first tier of $3000 is for businesses that had a decline in turnover of at least 30% (compared to the same time last year) over a minimum of two weeks from 19 Dec to 10 Feb.
- The second tier of $5000 is for businesses that had a decline in turnover of at least 50% (compared to the same time last year) over a minimum of two weeks from 19 Dec to 10 Feb.
What the grant can be used for
It can help pay for costs incurred to get your business back up and running. Eligible expenses include:
- unavoidable business operating expenses, such as utilities or rent
- financial, legal or other advice to support business continuity planning
- marketing and communications activities
- other activities to support the operation of the business.
How to apply
When you click on ‘Start application’ below, you can check your eligibility criteria and review the documentation you’ll need to apply. Applications close at 11.59pm on 11 June 2021.