Deb’s favourite inspirational quote:
“The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it”
– Mother Teresa
Debbie has worked at adviceco. for an impressive 30 years and now holds the position of Associate Director Senior Advisor in the areas of Accounting and Tax. In that time, she has served a number of Central Coast and Sydney-based businesses and families with an eye to improve their financial position and help them to be better off. Her attention to detail and approachability combine to unlock numerous options for her clients in the space of auditing, tax and finance solutions.
Debbie suggests that 80% of her role is getting to know what matters most to her clients and where they would like to be in the future. The other 20% is nutting out the financial pathway to get them there. She is motivated to help people to reach their goals.
Debbie leads a number of Accountants and Junior Accountants specialising in:
- Business superannuation
- Individual taxation, including income tax, capital gains tax, tax planning, payroll tax and GST
- Record keeping, voluntary company wind-up and financial reporting
- HR legislation and obligations
Debbie balances her busy work life with her wonderful family, including two adult children and two delightful grandchildren. Her personal commitment to health and fitness is to be admired. In addition to weekly yoga and pilates sessions, Debbie runs marathons with her friends and daughters. In fact she is the President of the Terrigal Trotters, overseeing events such as the Bay to Bay Festival and fundraising for local charity groups.
Debbie has been, and continues to be, a stalwart member of our team.