Business Planning Workshop Register now In this action-packed 2…Read More
Register Now Preview modal- Financial markets are moving and…Read More
Important: JobKeeper Payment – How to Apply Posted on April 15, 2020
If you hope to access the JobKeeper payment as soon as it is available, you have a window of 15 days to get organized – by 30 April. Here is a step-by-step guide provided by the ATO…
URGENT – ACT NOW:
- Ensure you have setup your personal myGovID account. myGovID is like a digital passport in an online world; it acts as a key to allow you to access online services/websites/platforms. Click here to get one.
- Link the Businesses with an ABN that you are the Authorised Person or Director (on the ABR).
- For those who operate their business through a Trust structure (you cannot make this connection online using RAM yourself – the ATO must do it over the phone)
- Call 1300 287 539 and select option 3
- You will need to identify yourself over the phone (as per normal)
- You will need to have the ABN of the Trust
- You will need to be the Authorised Person of the Trust as listed on the ABN details
If you require help, email us urgently.
Before 20 April:
- Check your eligibility as an employer.
- Check the eligibility of your employees.
- Continue to pay your eligible employees at least $1,500 per fortnight.
- Notify the employees you wish to nominate for the application.
- Ask the eligible employees to complete and return to you the Employee Nomination Notice before 30 April.
From 20 April and before 30 April:
- Enrol for the JobKeeper Payment via your myGovID account.
From 4 May:
- Apply to claim the JobKeeper Payment via your myGovID account.
The communication and payment process via the ATO will be largely automatic from there (all going well). You will receive confirmation and direct payment into your nominated account.