COVID-19 Disaster Payment for Individuals Posted on July 16, 2021
The NSW and Federal has Government created a new stimulus package for those businesses and individuals directly and financially impacted the COVID-19 lockdown status. Here is what you need to know about the COVID Disaster Payment for Individuals…
$600 per week
From week four of a lockdown, recurring, for the duration of an enforced lockdown. Prior to week four the amount was $500.
- Loss of 20 hours or more of work a week; OR $375 ($325 before week four) each week if a person has lost between 8 and 20 hours of work.
- Australian resident or hold an eligible working visa
- 17 years or older
- Not getting an income support payment, ABSTUDY Living Allowance, Dad and Partner Pay or Parental Leave Pay
- Not getting the Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment, a state or territory pandemic payment or a state small business payment for the same period
- From 18 July 2021 the COVID-19 Disaster Payment will be available to those outside Commonwealth declared hotspots in NSW that meet the criteria for the payment
How to apply
Through your Centrelink account linked to your MyGov account.
Accounting team at AdviceCo: 02 4320 0500
Download a copy of the presentation slides Book a…Read More
Support for businesses impacted by COVID has changed shape…Read More