We have vast experience in programs such as Xero, CBA, Arrow, Attaché, Sybiz and of course MYOB and Reckon Accounts. We also have a pedigree few competitors can match.
We were among the first accounting firms to recognise, embrace and assist small and medium business clients to computerise their bookkeeping and financial systems. So successful was this, that in 1998 we extended our support to include hotline support and a mobile trainer, an opportunity that ensured our clients were well placed to cope with the demands of GST.
Over the years, we have managed to stay in the industry as professional partner and authorized resellers. We have Qualified Trainer status for MYOB, Xero and Reckon Accounts the established our legitimacy and reliability.
- Over 12 years in computer bookkeeping services
- Computer bookkeeping backed by professional chartered accountants
- Access to hotline support
- Access to mobile training and support
- Networking and computer systems expertise
- Direct communication and understanding between bookkeeper and accountant
Consulting and Troubleshooting
We critically assess your existing bookkeeping systems and report the most practical and cost-effective way to meet your future requirements and set up your books so that MYOB or Quickbooks or whatever system is chosen is working for your business.
We can assist with getting your paperwork done, updating important information into your systems and maintaining an organised workflow to ensure that everything is free from mess.
We specialise in Xero, MYOB and Reckon Accounts training. We can organise a range of one-on-one training packages for every client.
Our commitment is to provide an efficient valuable and consistent support service that will not only free you from the drudgery of time-consuming data entry work but will ensure complete and accurate compliance with income tax and GST requirements. You will receive the added advantage of business financial reports that will tell you where you are going. As with all service industries, our fees will depend on the complexity and the amount of time to complete the assignment accordingly we will be only to pleased to meet and provide you with a written quotation.
The right business bookkeeping service can be tailored to your exact requirements. We can package our support services to include:
- Permanent, casual, temporary, part-time basis or to meet overload periods e.g. holidays
- Quick fix to cover staff resignations
- Monthly or quarterly services
Our bookkeeping services will cover the following components:
- Accounts receivable and Accounts payable
- Data Entry and bank reconciliation
- Stock control
- Financial Reporting - Profit & loss, and
- Any other required information
We have extensive industry experience in:
- Surveying & Engineering
- Building & Construction
- Real Estate
- Medical, Legal and other Professionals
- and more...