Senior Client Services Manager/Accountant Posted on October 25, 2019
Are you a self-motivated, dynamic Senior Business Services Team Member looking to be part of the FASTEST GROWING accounting firm on the CENTRAL COAST with ASX backing?
Do you want to be ‘part of something’ with the ability to drive your own future financial position?
We are looking for someone special, someone who wants to be part of something bigger than the “average” job. Who wants to be recognised for the skills they bring to our fast growing Accounting and Business Advisory team located in Gosford. Forget what you’ve seen in the typical accounting firm, we’re a lot more fun!
This role is crucial to the success of the team and is a role that will offer you the diversity, challenge and opportunity to manage your own client portfolio. Ideally we want someone who looks at this role and says “I can run all of that!”
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients to ensure compliance
- Preparing management accounting information and annual financial statements
- Carrying out assignments/projects to an agreed timetable and budget
- Establishing effective relationships with clients and team members
- Identifying client needs and opportunities to add value for clients
- Establishing work schedules whilst effectively prioritising workflow for your team
- Actively pursuing self-development opportunities in line with Professional requirements
- Leading your team to provide a high level of timely and reliable service to clients in line with KPIs
You will have:
- A minimum of 4 years experience providing business services within an accounting firm
- A degree qualification, completed CA program or near completion
- Relevant technical knowledge of current taxation legislation and common law (including trusts)
- An ability to undertake professional research
- Capability to understand client scenarios, entity structures and advise on taxation implications
- Proven ability to lead a team, with highly developed project management and problem solving skills
- High energy, with ability to efficiently manage your own and the team’s workload
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet individual and team KPI targets
- Ability to identify risk and understand mitigation strategies
- Corporate presentation, be hardworking, reliable with strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills – be very confident when dealing with clients and team members
- Ability to review subordinates and peers work, provide constructive feedback and implement improvement strategies
- Extensive experience with accounting software, XERO, MYOB AE including MAS and CLASS SUPER would be an advantage but not essential
Most importantly you need to want to be involved in a firm that is continuing to grow, meaning you will have career opportunities should you want them.
To apply please email your resume, (including a covering letter which provides examples or evidence demonstrating that you have proven previous experience) to: [email protected] or fax to 02 4320 0550
*Please note: Only people with the right to work in Australia and private applicants should apply. No agencies or business entities please.
About Robson Partners
Robson Partners has for 30 years supported thousands of small businesses and astute families seeking smarter ways to manage their financial well-being now and into the future.
We value compliance for sustainable growth and transparency for a true and successful partnership with our clients. Our office is located minutes from the beach and Coastal highlights, so work and life tends to find a happy balance for our team members and their families.
For more information about how we support our clients, our community and our team, visit our website or Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
Wednesday 26 August 5.30-6.30pm Attendance is complimentary –…Read More
The government has today announced an extension to the…Read More