Great opportunity for a qualified Accountant on the NSW Central Coast Posted on October 21, 2019
If you have two or more years’ experience in accounting and wish to work with a diverse range of business and consumer clients on the Central Coast, this opportunity will provide you with the right mix of autonomy and support to reach your career goals.
As one of the Central Coast’s leading Accounting and Financial Planning firms, we have an opportunity to help people to be better off. And we love it!
We are looking for an Accountant to join our top team of problem solvers, opportunity finders and professional operators. The right person will participate in an extensive professional development program including formal training and mentoring to keep on top of industry developments and trends, professional practise and business growth drivers.
Reporting directly to one of our talented Account Directors, this role will suit someone with excellent people skills, including communication, resilience, time management, and eagerness to learn and succeed; as well as technical expertise with accounting software programs such as Xero and Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel.
Some of the technical responsibilities of this role include:
- Formal client communication
- Business Activity Statements (BAS’s) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS’s)
- Financial Statements, including Depreciation Schedules
- Income Tax Returns
- CGT calculations and provide advice to clients
- FBT calculations and provide salary packaging reviews to clients
- Prepare cash flow budgets and profit plains for clients
- Liaison with the ATO on client matters
- Business entity setup and registration
- Computer data input
- ATO applications such as ABN, TFN, GST and PAYG
- Client billing
- General accounting and taxation advice directly to clients
- Active pursuit of taxation legislation and governance
- Commitment to detail and accuracy of all calculations and systems
- Client record management, work flow reports
To apply please email your resume, (including a covering letter which provides examples or evidence demonstrating that you have proven previous experience) to: [email protected] or fax to 02 4320 0550
*Please note: Only people with the right to work in Australia and private applicants should apply. No agencies or business entities please.Apply online here
This new financial year in the age of COVID-19…Read More
Retirees aren’t the only ones to benefit from knowing…Read More