Full-Time Experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts person Posted on January 13, 2020
Great opportunity for a full-time experienced bookkeeper / accounts person on the NSW Central Coast
Are you passionate about accounts and have at least 5 years hands on experience within a bookkeeping/accounts role?
We are seeking a Senior Bookkeeper exposed to accounting to join our fast paced Accounting and Business Advisory Team located in Gosford.
The key focus of this challenging and busy role is to be able to manage and produce financial accounts for clients, from an end to end (in line with reporting deadlines) perspective.
Demonstrated XERO experience ESSENTIAL.
Please do not apply if you do not have advanced bookkeeping/accounts skills, with the ability to take control of the full accounts process.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reconciling Accounts payable and receivable
- All bank/credit card/general ledger reconciliations, petty cash
- BAS, superannuation and payroll tax compliance for clients
- Responding to all general accounting enquiries
- Talking to suppliers
You will have:
- Advanced bookkeeping experience using Accounting Software, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of all bookkeeping and accounts functions (min. 5 years experience)
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to prioritise and multi task
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Professional telephone manner
- Corporate presentation, reliable and strong work ethics
To apply please email your resume, (including a covering letter which provides examples or evidence demonstrating that you have proven previous experience) to: [email protected]
*Please note: Only people with the right to work in Australia and private applicants should apply. No agencies or business entities please.
AdviceCo (formerly Robson Partners) has for 30 years supported thousands of small businesses and astute families seeking smarter ways to manage their financial well-being now and into the future.
We value compliance for sustainable growth and transparency for a true and successful partnership with our clients. Our office is located minutes from the beach and Coastal highlights, so work and life tends to find a happy balance for our team members and their families.
For more information about how we support our clients, our community and our team, visit our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.