Accountant Posted on October 25, 2019
Great opportunity for a qualified Accountant on the NSW Central Coast
If you have two or more years’ experience in accounting and wish to work with a diverse range of business and consumer clients on the Central Coast, this opportunity will provide you with the right mix of autonomy and support to reach your career goals.
As one of the Central Coast’s leading Accounting and Financial Planning firms, we have an opportunity to help people to be better off. And we love it!
We are looking for an Accountant to join our top team of problem solvers, opportunity finders and professional operators. The right person will participate in an extensive professional development program including formal training and mentoring to keep on top of industry developments and trends, professional practise and business growth drivers.
Reporting directly to one of our talented Account Directors, this role will suit someone with excellent people skills, including communication, resilience, time management, and eagerness to learn and succeed; as well as technical experience with accounting software programs such as Xero and Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel.
Some of the technical responsibilities of this role include:
- Formal client communication
- Business Activity Statements (BAS’s) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS’s)
- Financial Statements, including Depreciation Schedules
- Income Tax Returns
- CGT calculations and provide advice to clients
- FBT calculations and provide salary packaging reviews to clients
- Prepare cash flow budgets and profit plans for clients
- Liaison with the ATO on client matters
- Business entity setup and registration
- Computer data input
- ATO applications such as ABN, TFN, GST and PAYG
- Client billing
- General accounting and taxation advice directly to clients
- Active pursuit of taxation legislation and governance
- Commitment to detail and accuracy of all calculations and systems
- Client record management, work flow reports
To apply please email your resume, (including a covering letter which provides examples or evidence demonstrating that you have proven previous experience) to: [email protected] or fax to 02 4320 0550
*Please note: Only people with the right to work in Australia and private applicants should apply. No agencies or business entities please.
About Robson Partners
Robson Partners has for 30 years supported thousands of small businesses and astute families seeking smarter ways to manage their financial well-being now and into the future.
We value compliance for sustainable growth and transparency for a true and successful partnership with our clients. Our office is located minutes from the beach and Coastal highlights, so work and life tends to find a happy balance for our team members and their families.
For more information about how we support our clients, our community and our team, visit our website or Facebook and LinkedIn pages.